"When in the United states you..." United States of America Favorite Tip by CandyBear

United States of America General: 467 reviews and 455 photos

Favorite thing: When in the United states you must vistit as many states as possible there is a lot to see and do.

Fondest memory: My fondest memery of the USA is and always will be Sept 11th. I will always remember it as this.......
On Sept11th I was riding my bike up to a small trailor court on summerhill were my uncle was living at the time, on the way I desided to stop at a vending machine at this gas station when this guy that worked there ask me if I had heared what happened I told him no, He told me about what all was going on I was in shock and then once I got to my uncles trailor my friend Paul Kizer who lived with my uncle at the time told me I should stay untile we heared more of what was going on I remember being scared because all my uncle's friends could talk about is if we were under attack and how it might go that far. But of curse it didn't but I won't forget they day because of all that happened and how scared i was the main thing I worried about that day was my cusions who live nere washington and if they were all right, But I'm clad that it didn't go as far as alot of my uncle's friends thought it would.

• Updated Aug 25, 2002

“Grab Life by the Horns”

Have you been to United States of America?