"JFK and the 40th Anniversary" Dealey Plaza Dedication Tip by Kodi01
Dealey Plaza Dedication, Dallas: 60 reviews and 64 photos
November 22, 1963 was the date that JFK was assasinated. I went to Dealy Plaza many times, but this year I decided to go for the 40th Anniversary.
Address: Elm Street
Directions: Dealey Plaza, the West End
More Things to Do in Dallas (15)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Annual Greek Festival
- See All Greek foods
- See All Southfork Ranch
- See All Many cities close to Dallas are off my...
- See All DART
- See All Rolex anyone??
- See All Hospitals.....
- See All Conventions, convetions, conventions...
- See All Marilyn Monroe and me! I taught her...
- See All Byron Nelson Golf Tournament
- Sunscreen in the summer and wool coat in...
- Shopping Shopping and.more shopping..
Kodi01's Related Pages
Have you been to Dallas?Share Your Travels