"John F. Kennedy -legend JFK - his life ended here." Dealey Plaza Dedication Tip by Kodi01
Dealey Plaza Dedication, Dallas: 60 reviews and 64 photos
Many Americans can still distinctly recall Nov. 22, 1963, the day John Kennedy was assassinated. It was at Dealy Plaza in downtown Dallas..
I was in Greece this year and it is a memory world-wide, seems everyone remembers this wonderful man.
The Sixth Floor museum is a permanent , educational exhibition of the life, death of JFK.
Exhibits feature photograhs, artifacts, a 30- minute audio tour and 6 films.
Address: Dealy Plaza - downtown Dallas
Directions: Houston Street near Elm Stree, which marks the spot where JFK was assasinated during motorcade.
More Things to Do in Dallas (15)
More Reviews (51)
- See All Annual Greek Festival
- See All Greek foods
- See All Southfork Ranch
- See All Many cities close to Dallas are off my...
- See All DART
- See All Rolex anyone??
- See All Hospitals.....
- See All Conventions, convetions, conventions...
- See All Marilyn Monroe and me! I taught her...
- See All Byron Nelson Golf Tournament
- Sunscreen in the summer and wool coat in...
- Shopping Shopping and.more shopping..
Kodi01's Related Pages
Have you been to Dallas?Share Your Travels