"Sixth Street Museum....JFK" Dedicated to JFK Tip by Kodi01
Dedicated to JFK, Dallas: 8 reviews and 10 photos
Favorite thing: <font size=3><font color=green>On November 22, 1963, John F. Kennedy was assasinated in Dallas, TX.
The Sixth Street 9,000 square-foot display is located in the former Texas School Book Depository has historical photographs, original interviews, artifacts, 40 minute documentary film. Included in the tour is the 'snipers perch' the corner window from which Lee Harvey Oswald is alleged to have fired upon the presidential motorcade.
Fondest memory: <font size=2>I live in Dallas and work with Texans who were standing on Dealy plaza and witnessed the event.
I also have seen the convertible that he and Jacqeline Kennedy were in when he was shot.
More Reviews (57)
- See All Annual Greek Festival
- See All Greek foods
- See All Downtown Dallas
- See All Southfork Ranch
- See All Many cities close to Dallas are off my...
- See All DART
- See All Rolex anyone??
- See All Hospitals.....
- See All Marilyn Monroe and me! I taught her...
- See All Byron Nelson Golf Tournament
- Sunscreen in the summer and wool coat in...
- Shopping Shopping and.more shopping..
Kodi01's Related Pages
Have you been to Dallas?Share Your Travels