"Kiribilli is the area on the..." People Watching Tip by Gwynneth
People Watching, Sydney: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Kiribilli is the area on the North Shore of Sydney near the Harbour Bridge... Anne Marie and I took a leisurely walk around this area my first night in Sydney... it's beautiful with all the lights reflecting in the water, the ferry boats taking people across the bay and the sights of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge sparkling against the Australia's night sky.<BR>
Theme: People Watching
More Reviews (10)
- See All 50th Sydney Film Festival
- Don't Miss Milsons' Landing
- Sydney Opera House... expertly...
- Remember your swimmers!! It...
- To hire or Not to hire... this is the...
Gwynneth's Related Pages
Have you been to Sydney?Share Your Travels