"The Millennium Done" Greenwich Tip by Gard

Greenwich, London: 113 reviews and 202 photos

One of the places that I really looked forward to visiting before we went to London was The Millennium Done. The first time I got aware of it was when I went to see the last James Bond film and he ended up on top of it. The Dome is “ a whole day of inspiration, excitement and entrainment” and as I understand it it was only open during year 2000. It was easy to get out to the Dome by using the tube. It is located near Greenwich so it takes a bit to get out there. We bought tickets at a newsagent in London because everywhere I read it said that tickets could not be bought at the Dome. I think they have changed that cause it looked like there were ticket lines at the Dome. It was quite expensive to get in (£20 each) but we spent all day at the Dome and I must say that it was worth it. The Dome is divided into zones and some are better than others. It got a bit crowded as the day went by especially after the show in the central arena. The show in the central arena wasn’t that great by the way. We ended the day by seeing Blackadder Back and Forth on the cinema located right next to the dome.

othercontact: www.dome2000.co.uk