VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"While I lived in Va Beach,I..." Virginia Beach Hotel Tip by sexylady

Virginia Beach Hotels: 77 reviews and 37 photos

While I lived in Va Beach,I rented a house very close to the beach and the main strip.There were 9 other girls with me so we were very lucky to get a house for the 10 of us.
I can't really remember,but for the house I was staying in I paid $100 average.Obviously the rooms in the motel are much cheaper( but the price does rise during high season such as 4th of July and Labour Day weekend).

Unique Qualities: Well if you stayed there last summer 2000,you would have had the pleasure of me and my friends cleaning your rooms (a job I truelly did not enjoy).other than that,the motel is very clean,hospitable and safe.As I said it is very centrally located so you don't have to walk far to get to the beach,bars ,restaurants and shops.

Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: The house is located on 26 1/2 street and Artic.But the house is belonged to a motel owner on 24th street.The name of the motel is Oceancove Motel and is located a block from the beach,bars,shops.
othercontact: <a href='http://www.oceancovemot
Theme: Other

• Written Aug 25, 2002

Comments

sexylady

“Here for a good time,not a long time”

Ranked Member

Have you been to Virginia Beach?