"Saint James ChurchSint Jacobs..." Top 5 Page for this destination Saint James Church - Sint Jacobs Kerk Tip by irisbe
Saint James Church - Sint Jacobs Kerk, Antwerp: 10 reviews and 16 photos
Saint James Church
Sint Jacobs kerk
Ruben's tomb is here
you can find some 15th century stainglass window and a very unique baptizing piece of the 16th century (Rubens'kids where baptized on this one).
Address: Entrance at the side, Lange Nieuwstraat
Directions: follow the sign at the Meir
othercontact: in the travelogues
Phone: +32(0)3232 10 32
More Things to Do in Antwerp (48)
More Reviews (146)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
- See All tram/bus
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels