Finjan: "Some Kosher food in Antwerp" Top 5 Page for this destination Finjan Tip by irisbe
Finjan, Antwerp: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Once I had a jewish visitor in Antwerp and I needed to find a restaurant where you can have kosher food.
A colleague of mine refered to go to Finjan.
It was a good tip, the food was good at a right price.
In Summer time they have a terras so you can sit outside.
Favorite Dish: I had some kind of pitta dish. It was tasteful.
They have quite some choices.
Address: Graaf Van Hoornestraat 1 - 2000 Antwerpen
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Southern part of Antwerp.
You can reach the place with tram 8 till Lambermontplein
Phone: +32(0)3 - 248.77.14
More Restaurants in Antwerp (31)
More Reviews (163)
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
- See All tram/bus
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels