"If you have the chance, try to..." Top 5 Page for this destination Surroundings-Lillo Tip by irisbe
Surroundings-Lillo, Antwerp: 6 reviews and 5 photos
If you have the chance, try to visit Lillo, a very small comunity but it used to be an untakable fortified city!<BR>
More about it in the travelogues of the tour in the harbour.
Picture is taken at the little square in front of the church.
It has an interesting Polder museum.
Address: Downstream at right bank
Directions: You might need a car or go by bus
More Off The Beaten Path in Antwerp (17)
More Reviews (177)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All tram/bus
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels