"Sint Andries kerk/Saint..." Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Favorite Tip by irisbe
Antwerp General: 202 reviews and 221 photos
Favorite thing: Sint Andries kerk/Saint Andrew's Church.
I have put some of the info I found on the small pape, that you can buy in the church,
in my travelogues.
I hope I can add some more pictures with the accordingly info over the next months.
Fondest memory: Situated in the Sint Andries area of the city (between the old centre and the South)
<p><font face='Amaze' size='5' color='#CC0033'><a href='http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/.144757/article/919/82/?s=q' target='_blank'>Pls feel free to visit my travelogues</a></font></p>
More General in Antwerp (20)
More Reviews (174)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels