"By train.There is an easy..." Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Transportation Tip by irisbe
Antwerp Transportation: 178 reviews and 233 photos
There is an easy access by train.
In the near future the TGV will pass here as well.
Several connections nearby the Central Station to bus, tram and pré-metro.
As long as the works on the TGV infrastructure are going on, not all trains will have their end stop at Central Station. Some will stop at Berchem Antwerpen where you can get on a train that goes 1 stop further to Antwerp.
different types of travelcards possible.
More Transportation in Antwerp (6)
More Reviews (188)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out...
- See All Graffiti in the city
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels