"The Belgian people who would..." Top 5 Page for this destination Festivals and events Tip by irisbe
Festivals and events, Antwerp: 41 reviews and 42 photos
The Belgian people who would take off on the Titanic in Britain, left Belgium at the Antwerp Harbour. Only a few would survive the hazardeous adventure.
On 20 and 21 of April there was this performance called 'The Titanic'.
A weird, special out of the usual act!
I will add a travelogue called 'The Titanic' with some of the pictures of the show.
<p><font face='Amaze' size='5' color='#CC0033'><a href='http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/.144757/article/919/65/?s=v' target='_blank'>View additional pictures in the travelogues!</a></font></p>
More Local Customs in Antwerp (36)
More Reviews (158)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
- See All tram/bus
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels