"Galeries:Galerie De Zwarte Panter" Top 5 Page for this destination De Zwarte Panter Tip by irisbe
De Zwarte Panter, Antwerp: 5 reviews and 9 photos
One of the best known galeries in Antwerp is the one of Galerie De Zwarte Panter.
It is housed in a former pelgrims refugee and restaurated chapel at the Hoogstraat 70 - 74.
Directions: The Hoogstraat connects the Grote Markt with the Sint Andries area.
More Things to Do in Antwerp (48)
More Reviews (146)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
- See All tram/bus
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels