"If you know a little bit of..." Top 5 Page for this destination Festivals and events Tip by irisbe
Festivals and events, Antwerp: 41 reviews and 42 photos
If you know a little bit of Dutch or Flemish and you want to taste the real spirit of the city, then you must attend a local theatre caffee and see some real local Antwerp theatre!
This one is a picture of the Theatre Caffee the Seef, in the Seefhoek, not in a really nice neighborhood but you will forget about it once you are inside!
<p><font face=times size=4 color=#CC0033><a href=http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/.144757/article/919/37/?s=V target=_blank>see more pictures about the theatre</a></font></p>
More Local Customs in Antwerp (36)
More Reviews (158)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Plantin Moretus Museum: extra-ordinary
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
- See All tram/bus
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels