"Business: Antwerp diamond trade" Top 5 Page for this destination Diamond Museum Tip by irisbe
Diamond Museum, Antwerp: 17 reviews and 22 photos
The Antwerp diamond trade area is situated in the district near to Central Station.
The narrow streets are camera secured and no parking is allowed in the neighborhood.
Picture: 'Todd in Antwerp', shooting and filming for a diamond commercial clip.
In the heart of the district you can visit the Provinciaal Diamantmuseum, not to be confused with 'Diamondland' shop at the Appelmansstraat 33.
The Provinciaal Museum can be visited at Astridplein, daily 10am-5pm, no admittance.
It deals with the geology, history, mining and cutting of diamonds. There is usually a diamond cutting demonstration
Address: Koningin Astridplein 19-23, 2018 Antwerpen
Directions: All around the Central Station area, Pelikaanstraatl
Phone: + 32 (0)3-202 48 90
More Things to Do in Antwerp (48)
More Reviews (146)
- See All New Thai restaurant opened on 8th of May...
- See All Multicultural Antwerp
- See All My first chocolate orgasm
- See All My guests had their eyes popped out `-)
- See All Graffiti in the city
- See All tram/bus
- See All VT coupon hotel
- See All Rozehill visiting october 2002 part 1
- See All The Big conspiracy 2 Meeting Antwerp 21...
- mini-meeting 27th september 2002
Been to Antwerp?Share your travels with the world!
irisbe's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels