GLORIA'S: "GLORIA'S" Gloria's Tip by Cherie_J

Gloria's, Dallas: 4 reviews and 3 photos

This is one of my favorite resturants & lucky me it's minutes away from my home...Not only do I find some of my favorite foods here...but also my favorite local salsa band! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE latin dancing...and this is the perfect combination for me..however once the music starts...I can't sit in my seat...Latin's by far are the best to dance with...and it is always great to plug in a little spanish comment when they don't realize you understand what they are saying about you...(I'm fluent in Spanish...)

Favorite Dish: Plantain: A large tropical banana. This fruit is not sweet when picked; however, when cooked the heat brings about a change in the banana that sweetens it.
9. CARNE DE RES ASADA - Charbroiled flank steak, juicy, marinated and cooked to perfection, served with our famous chile ancho sauce, black beans, Spanish rice and guacamole salad 9.95 AND MY MOST FAVORITE FAVORITE FAVORITE THING TO DRINK IS....HORCHATA's!! DOUBLE YUMMY! In addition, Gloria's has the best salsa & black bean dip ever!!! And I know my salsa!

Address: 600 West Davis

Phone: (214) 948-3672
Rating: 0
Theme: Other

• Written Aug 25, 2002

Comments

Cherie_J

“A TEXAS Smile.....PRICELESS!”