"I couldn't find any..." Dallas Things to Do Tip by Cherie_J

Dallas Things to Do: 467 reviews and 763 photos

I couldn't find any information on our particular Laser...it is the most recent addition. But here is some information regarding the lastest design enhancements. I HOPE EVERYONE WANTS TO TAKE UP THIS HOBBY AFTER READING ALL THIS!!!

Our premier product is a 38%-scale version of the Laser 200 aerobatic airplane.

Completely redesigned Laser 200 kits are now available from Branline Models. The 38% Laser kit has gone through a complete redesign. The fuselage has been redesigned to make the model's outline more scale. The turtledeck and wings are now foam core and balsa sheeted.

With these changes the Laser 200 will be more scale, easier and faster to build and the finished model will be lighter. As a matter-of-fact, 5 pounds lighter. My new 2001 model weighs 31 pounds compared to 36.5 for the previous version. In addition, the new model carries two 5 cell 1800 mil battery packs where the old one had one. No longer did I need additional weight in the tail to offset a heavy twin cyclinder engine. The redesign took care of the nose heavy problem when using a large twin engine. Thank you Frank Noll Jr.

• Written Aug 25, 2002

Comments

Cherie_J

“A TEXAS Smile.....PRICELESS!”