"Powder your nose - in "Hundertwasser-style"" Top 5 Page for this destination Hundertwasserhaus Tip by globetrott
Hundertwasserhaus, Vienna: 130 reviews and 273 photos
The toilet of modern art was designed by Friedensreich Hundertwasser, just opposit the Hundertwasserhaus, in the souterrain (basement) of a shopping-centre also designed by Hundertwasser.
and then you will see the funny details of this kind of Art...
... and you may even "give a piece of s**t" on such a work of art...
.... finally , THAT is what it is ment and built for !!!
Address: A-1035 Wien - Loewengasse
Directions: Hundertwasserhaus is at the corner of Kegelgasse and Löwengasse. Take tram 1 in order to get there and leave at station "Hetzgasse" or take the subway/Ubahn and leave at exit Landstrasse.
More Things to Do in Vienna (38)
More Reviews (163)
- See All a paradise of lovers of Harley Davidson
- See All Weihnachtsmarkt im Türkenschanzpark
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Salzburg
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
- See All a full day in Vienna
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels