"Depending on where you are in..." Cars - Drives Tip by melemeday
Cars - Drives, Los Angeles: 13 reviews and 18 photos
Depending on where you are in L.A. here are some things to do:
- Theme parks of course: Disneyland and Universal Studios are the biggest attractions.
- Hollywood: the Chinese Mann Theatre, Hollywwod Walk of Fame, Melrose Ave. for a stroll among the eclectic side of town, Sunset Ave. for nitelife and for the very Hollywwod nitelife feel.
- West L.A.: UCLA (my alma mater) great architecture and Westwwod is a nice little college town, Beverly Hills and Century City for posh lifestyles and budgets, but mostly just for visitors to stroll and take in views of a well-to-do life.
- Beaches: Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade are good hang-out day spots, as well as the Venice Boardwalk. If you actually want to go into the water either head to Malibu (a little north) or towards Orange County (a ways south).
- Downtown no too much to see unless you are really into skyscrapers, but Chinatown and Olivera Street offer a nice exposure to cultural and ethinic diversity, also MOCA (Museum of Contemporary Art) and performing art venues are around here.
- Eastern Los Angeles: lots of shopping malls, Glendale, Burbank, and there is a nice day/nite hangout area Old Town Pasadena.
Address: Throughout the City - County
More Reviews (1)
melemeday's Related Pages
Have you been to Los Angeles?Share Your Travels