"Kensington Palace" Kensington Palace & Gardens Tip by Aragina
Kensington Palace & Gardens, London: 125 reviews and 264 photos
Still a place of great sadness, when I went a few weeks ago there wasnt a single flower ouside the gates, so different to the four feet deep pile of flowers after Princess Diana died. You can visit the State apartments and see various collections, one of which is pricess Diana's clothes.
It has been a royal Residence since 1689.On the edge of Hyde Park
Address: Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX
Directions: On the edge of Hyde Park just off Kensington High Street.
Phone: +00 44 (0)844 482 7777
More Reviews (37)
- See All The Temple of Mithras. ...
- See All Londoners are a odd race of...
- See All GO shopping, London has...
- See All Driving around central London...
- See All Houses of Parliament. The...
Aragina's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels