Balthasar: "Balthasar" Estonia Restaurant Tip by kylamees
Estonia Restaurants: 50 reviews and 33 photos
It's perfect for business lunch, and not all dishes are made with garlic... it's in the middle of Tallinn Old Town, placed in one of the oldest drug stores in Europe. On the 1st floor.
Favorite Dish: For extreme travellers: garlic ice cream :)
Directions: Raekoja plats 11, it's near the old town hall Raekoda.
othercontact: Phone +372 627 6400
More Restaurants in Estonia (2)
More Reviews (21)
- See All Souvenir shops - not with Estonian...
- Shopping at Christmas Market
- See All Geocaching and geodashing
- Beware of triple-prices Taxi drivers
- Visit Survival in Kõrvemaa
kylamees' Related Pages
Have you been to Estonia?Share Your Travels