HATHOR HOTEL: "ASWAN" Egypt Hotel Tip by swesn
Egypt Hotels: 446 reviews and 525 photos
1) Great view of the Nile and the Elephantine Island
2) If your hotel is within the Aswan souq, you have to contend with market noises, shouts from touts, donkey carts, blasting horns. Here, right by the Corniche, well, it's _only_ blasting horns... all the way til 2am.
3) The air-con works. You NEED it!
4) A roof-top swimming pool. On one side, you see the beautilful Nile. On the other side, you see awful crap - half-completed roof constructions, antennae, broken concrete & bricks, laundry, etc... on the roof-tops of the other buildings. Great views!
5) Besides the usual breakfast stuff, they offer 1 fruit.
1) Cats. Not for scary-phobics like me.
Address: Along the Corniche...
Price Comparison: least expensive
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (11)
swesn's Related Pages
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels