"Around the Bays Fun Run" Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Favorite Tip by kiwigal_1
Auckland Region General: 18 reviews and 22 photos
Fondest memory: This is a nearly 10km Fun Run around the waterfront area of Auckland. It is enjoyed by over 70,000 Aucklanders every year in March.
The route that this fun run takes is called Tamaki Drive. It is a great place to drive along or roller blade, cycle or run. There are beaches dotted all along the drive with Mission Bay and St Heliers Bay being the most popular. Both of these areas have great restaurants and cafes.
More Reviews (59)
- See All Muriwai Beach and Regional Park
- See All Harbour Cruise
- See All Soul Bar - Viaduct
- See All Fox's Winery and Ale House
- See All Hilton Hotel
- See All Driving around New Zealand
- See All Auckland Fish Market
- Mt Roskill Grammar School
- See All Chamberlain Park Public Golf Course
- Laundromat's in Central Auckland
- Parks at night
Been to Auckland Region?Share your travels with the world!
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Have you been to Auckland Region?Share Your Travels