"One Tree Hill" Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Favorite Tip by kiwigal_1
Auckland Region General: 18 reviews and 22 photos
Fondest memory: One Tree Hill is an extinct volcano on the Auckland Isthmus. It was always a distinctive hill on the Auckland landscape because of the obelisk and single pine tree that adorned the top. Recently however the pine tree was pulled out as there had been several acts of sabotage that took there toll on the old tree.
There are great views of Auckland from the top of the hill. The whole volcano is a park where people enjoy driving, cycling, jogging and BBQ's.
More Reviews (59)
- See All Muriwai Beach and Regional Park
- See All Harbour Cruise
- See All Soul Bar - Viaduct
- See All Fox's Winery and Ale House
- See All Hilton Hotel
- See All Driving around New Zealand
- See All Auckland Fish Market
- Mt Roskill Grammar School
- See All Chamberlain Park Public Golf Course
- Laundromat's in Central Auckland
- Parks at night
Been to Auckland Region?Share your travels with the world!
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Have you been to Auckland Region?Share Your Travels