"RAINBOW'S END" Top 5 Page for this destination Auckland Region Off The Beaten Path Tip by kiwigal_1
Auckland Region Off The Beaten Path: 20 reviews and 31 photos
Rainbow's End is New Zealand's biggest amusement park. It doesn't really rival anything in other countries but is a lot of fun. I have fond memories of visiting when I was a child and recently had a day of fun with my younger brother. This picture is of the Coca Cola Corkscrew Rollar Coaster.
The park is located in Manukau in South Auckland. It is best to drive there.
Corner of Great South and Wiri Station Roads
Phone: 0800 438672
More Off The Beaten Path in Auckland Region (8)
More Reviews (57)
- See All Harbour Cruise
- See All Soul Bar - Viaduct
- See All Fox's Winery and Ale House
- See All Hilton Hotel
- See All Driving around New Zealand
- See All Auckland Fish Market
- Mt Roskill Grammar School
- See All Chamberlain Park Public Golf Course
- Laundromat's in Central Auckland
- See All Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Parks at night
Been to Auckland Region?Share your travels with the world!
kiwigal_1's Related Pages
Have you been to Auckland Region?Share Your Travels