Champs: "Best Penang Prawn Mee Noddles! in KL" Top 5 Page for this destination Kuala Lumpur Restaurant Tip by Audrey118

Kuala Lumpur Restaurants: 977 reviews and 1,623 photos

nice environment with a mixed type of cuisine. a bit local, and a bit of old western type.

Favorite Dish: If you are into bistro kind of food, and want to eat something local but do not mind paying bistro prices - this is the place to go to - huge serving and lots of extras!!!

I only liked certain things there. Some were a bit weird to me!!!

I liked best of all the prawn mee - i have them mixed noddles of mee and mee hoon, and in it, there is this spicy soup with lots of pork ribs, and lots of slivers of small prawns and also some unshelled prawns. When we go in groups, we usually share. we would order a plate of fried mee - which is very pleasant and almost like mamak mee, and also i like their fried roast pork with rice. I am not a fan of their fried kuey teow as I find it weird with the meat floss topping...urg!!!

Noddles are priced at Ringgit 13 per large bowl.
From noon to 3 pm you can have unlimited supply of ice lemon tea

Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: they have several outlets. the one i first to is closed down in Desa Sri Hartamas. They have opened one in Bangsar - it is an upstairs shops - near one of the many Jalan Telawis - something.....and one in Bandar Utama - Centre point
Price: less than US$10
Rating: 0
Theme: Local

• Updated Aug 2, 2003

Audrey118 Lives Here!

“next stop - Stockholm and Riga”

Have you been to Kuala Lumpur?