"Prague is nice in winter as well..." Prague Favorite Tip by Zuzka
Prague General: 753 reviews and 980 photos
Favorite thing: Prague is nice in winter as well - under the snow. The picture shows Certovka - short branch of Vltava river. How to find it? You walk across the Charles Bridge (the Prague Castle is in front of you) and it is at the end on your left side. There is also a pitoresque square called KAMPA.
More winter photos in my travelogue.
More Reviews (39)
- See All Confortable accommodation for a nice...
- See All A nice rest in the city
- See All Prague Metro
- See All Czech beer and local people in the...
- See All Floating jazz concert stage
- See All Shopping street Na Prikope
- See All Zoo Prague
- See All Ticket inspection in public transport
- See All Bobsleigh Track in Prague!
- Where the new period of Czech history...
- Check the current weather to know what...
- Typical Czech pubs?
Zuzka's Related Pages
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels