"The ever present horseman" Old Town Tip by Pawtuxet
Old Town, Warsaw: 25 reviews and 42 photos
Favorite thing: Visit Old Town Warsaw. It's a remarkable achievement by remarkable people. Everytime I look at this place, I am in awe of the spirit and determination it took to rebuild it after WWII.
Here we see the ever present horseman and his carriage carrying tourists around Old Town. Seems as if he's everywhere I turned.
ONE OF MY PRIZE PHOTOS...TRY ENLARGING THIS ONE :-)
More Reviews (39)
- See All Nobel Prize winner...
- See All Hear a concert at Chopin's...
- See All Lala came to the states in 74
- See All Traditions for the Bride & Groom
- See All Incidental shopping needs
Pawtuxet's Related Pages
Have you been to Warsaw?Share Your Travels