"Rickshaws" India Transportation Tip by SirRichard
India Transportation: 349 reviews and 391 photos
An unusual way to move around in the cities. I felt a bit ashamed the first time I used one (back to slavery and so...), but consider that you are giving that man a good money for his work and helping him to survive. He would be unemployed if people didn't take rickshaws at all! Anyway, 'when in Rome...'
More Reviews (49)
- Beaches along the west coast
- See All Raincoat or umbrella?
- See All Palolem Beach Stall (Goa)
- Anjuna FleaMarket (Goa)
- See All The "blue waves" of Goa
- See All Palace of Winds facade for women
- See All Jantar Mantar (Jaipur's Observatory)
- See All Crowds in Varanasi
- See All Marble floor at the Taj Mahal
- See All City Palace (Jaipur)
- See All Palolem Beach Resort (Palolem, Goa)
Monsoon is an...
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to India?Share Your Travels