"City Palace (Jaipur)" India Favorite Tip by SirRichard
India Favorites: 423 reviews and 358 photos
Favorite thing: The City Palace is the former Maharaja Residence. I definetly loved the men at the door with their red tubants and big moustaches!!
The City Palace complex houses several palatial structures. In the heart of the old city, the City Palace occupies a large area divided into a series of courtyards, gardens and buildings. The former Maharaja still lives in part of the palace. The City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area of the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
More Reviews (50)
- Beaches along the west coast
- See All Raincoat or umbrella?
- See All Palolem Beach Stall (Goa)
- Anjuna FleaMarket (Goa)
- See All The "blue waves" of Goa
- See All Drive a rickshaw!
- See All Palace of Winds facade for women
- See All Jantar Mantar (Jaipur's Observatory)
- See All Crowds in Varanasi
- See All Marble floor at the Taj Mahal
- See All Palolem Beach Resort (Palolem, Goa)
Monsoon is an...
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to India?Share Your Travels