"Elephants" India Off The Beaten Path Tip by SirRichard
India Off The Beaten Path: 287 reviews and 366 photos
India is one of the few countries where you can see elephants used in normal life. Not so often lately, but they are syill used for transport and (like this one) as a tourist attraction. We took a ride on these ones to climb the Amber Fort.
More Reviews (49)
- Beaches along the west coast
- See All Raincoat or umbrella?
- See All Palolem Beach Stall (Goa)
- Anjuna FleaMarket (Goa)
- See All The "blue waves" of Goa
- See All Drive a rickshaw!
- See All Palace of Winds facade for women
- See All Jantar Mantar (Jaipur's Observatory)
- See All Crowds in Varanasi
- See All City Palace (Jaipur)
- See All Palolem Beach Resort (Palolem, Goa)
Monsoon is an...
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to India?Share Your Travels