"Sera-Je Tibetan Camps" India Off The Beaten Path Tip by SirRichard
India Off The Beaten Path: 287 reviews and 366 photos
In the Coorg Mountains, between Mangalore and Mysore, you can visit an area where a group of tibetan refugees settled when they had to scape from the chinese invasion of Tibet in the 60s. They have settled here, have children, buddhist monasteries, farms... They even have a guest house (Sera Guest House) to sleep there.
More Reviews (49)
- Beaches along the west coast
- See All Raincoat or umbrella?
- See All Palolem Beach Stall (Goa)
- Anjuna FleaMarket (Goa)
- See All The "blue waves" of Goa
- See All Drive a rickshaw!
- See All Palace of Winds facade for women
- See All Jantar Mantar (Jaipur's Observatory)
- See All Crowds in Varanasi
- See All City Palace (Jaipur)
- See All Palolem Beach Resort (Palolem, Goa)
Monsoon is an...
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to India?Share Your Travels