"Taj Mahal Hotel (Mumbai)" India Hotel Tip by SirRichard
India Hotels: 376 reviews and 459 photos
A real classic of Mumbai, this 5 star hotel is one of the icons of the city (though the new wing, that skycrapper at the right side, is rather awful). If you can't afford to sleep here, have at least a tea in its wonderful cafeterias. Located just by the Gate of India. About 200 $ US for a single.
Address: Apollo Bunder. Mumbai, 400 001
Price Comparison: most expensive
Price: US$180 and up
More Reviews (51)
- Beaches along the west coast
- See All Raincoat or umbrella?
- See All Palolem Beach Stall (Goa)
- Anjuna FleaMarket (Goa)
- See All The "blue waves" of Goa
- See All Drive a rickshaw!
- See All Palace of Winds facade for women
- See All Jantar Mantar (Jaipur's Observatory)
- See All Crowds in Varanasi
- See All Marble floor at the Taj Mahal
- See All City Palace (Jaipur)
Monsoon is an...
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to India?Share Your Travels