"When I lived down here, this..." Tide Pools/ Sea Lions / Harbor Seals Tip by Yubert
Tide Pools/ Sea Lions / Harbor Seals, La Jolla: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Favorite thing: When I lived down here, this cove was called the 'Children's Pool' because the water was shallow and the waves were very small. However, a few years ago, a herd of seals discovered this beach and made it their home. So now tourists come here to watch the seals instead of swimming.
More Reviews (27)
- See All Close to the action but not noisy
- See All Map showing WindnSea beach and La Jolla...
- Shopping along Prospect Ave.
- See All WindnSea beach
- See All No more cliff jumping....
- See All Historic Charm Overlooking the La Jolla...
Yubert's Related Pages
Have you been to La Jolla?Share Your Travels