"" La Jolla Things to Do Tip by Yubert
La Jolla Things to Do: 126 reviews and 299 photos
Mt. Soledad offers a 360 degree view of the San Diego area.
Directions: From La Jolla Blvd (not to be confused with La Jolla Village Drive), take Nautilus Street going east, all the way to the top of the hill, veer to your left, past the church and Mt. Soledad is on your
More Things to Do in La Jolla (3)
More Reviews (28)
- See All Close to the action but not noisy
- See All Map showing WindnSea beach and La Jolla...
- Shopping along Prospect Ave.
- See All WindnSea beach
- See All No more cliff jumping....
- See All Historic Charm Overlooking the La Jolla...
Yubert's Related Pages
Have you been to La Jolla?Share Your Travels