"Tokyo Bar" Montreal Nightlife Tip by Kindra
Montreal Nightlife: 269 reviews and 185 photos
<font color=red><b> Tokyo Bar </font></b>
<font color=red> Just a really chilled atmosphere. It is a fairly small bar but there are two rooms- one is for dancing- all red- with weird booths to sit in, and the second room is blue with different music and more for sitting and socializing in these big hot tub like seats. There is also a terrace upstairs for when it gets too hot.</font>
Directions: <font color=red>Just past St.Arthur on St.Laurent.</font>
othercontact: <font color=red>Cover and drinks
More Reviews (51)
- See All The Great St. Lawrence
- See All The authentic African experience
- See All Respect for the language is...
- See All I hate to make any criticism...
- I don't know how popular a...
Kindra's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels