"Quartier Latin" Quartier Latin Tip by Kindra
Quartier Latin, Montreal: 14 reviews and 17 photos
<b><font color=crimson>Quartier Latin</font></b>
<font color=crimson>There is always something amazing going on here, particularly the International Jazz Festival.</font>
Address: Quartier Latin, Montreal, QC
Directions: Between 335 Rue Sainte-Catherine Est. & Rue Sherbrooke Est. (East to West) and Rue Berri & Ave. de l'Hôtel (North to South
Phone: 514 849 4906
More Things to Do in Montreal (17)
More Reviews (45)
- See All The authentic African experience
- See All Out on the town, St Laurent
- See All Respect for the language is...
- See All I hate to make any criticism...
- I don't know how popular a...
Kindra's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels