"Marche Jean Talon" Marché Jean-Talon Tip by Kindra
Marché Jean-Talon, Montreal: 4 reviews and 6 photos
<b><font color=crimson>Marche Jean Talon</font></b>
<font color=crimson>I think it is the biggest market in Montreal- great if you are living here or at least staying for a while and perhaps living in one of the res where you have to cook for yourself. Fresh fruits, vegetables, plants etc.</font>
Address: 7070 Ave. Henri Julien, Montréal, QC H2S 3S3
Directions: <font color=crimson>Get off at Metro stop Jean Talon</font>
Phone: +1 514-277-1588
More Things to Do in Montreal (17)
More Reviews (45)
- See All The authentic African experience
- See All Out on the town, St Laurent
- See All Respect for the language is...
- See All I hate to make any criticism...
- I don't know how popular a...
Kindra's Related Pages
Have you been to Montreal?Share Your Travels