"King's Dominion amusement park" Top 5 Page for this destination Richmond Things to Do Tip by b1bob
Richmond Things to Do: 275 reviews and 462 photos
I could be wrong, but there are more roller coasters at any park of this size in the country. From 1978-1984, my family had season passes to here. I grew to enjoy the big roller coasters especially a certain spinning ride called The Apple Turnover which was unwisely taken away to give way to other allegedly better attractions. For more detailed information, see my Doswell page.
Directions: Doswell, Virginia, approximately 25 minutes north of Richmond. From I-95: King's Dominion is at Exit 98 and is on the right as you go east a short distance on Rt. 30.
More Reviews (217)
- See All Soul Food In Richmond
- See All West End Antique Mall
- See All Old Mechanics and Merchants Bank...
- See All "Qué Pasa" Festival
- See All University of Richmond (or U of R)
- See All Clean up after your pet
b1bob's Related Pages
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels