"Halfway down the Bear Valley..." Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Things to Do Tip by jessicadf
Point Reyes Station Things to Do: 59 reviews and 91 photos
Halfway down the Bear Valley Trail. This picture was taken close to sunset... if it hadn't been so late in the day, I would have continued to the end, which is a large rock over the Pacific Coastline.
More Things to Do in Point Reyes Station (13)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Most places on this coast aren't safe...
- See All On a clear day, you can see the Farallon...
- A place to swim - Drakes Beach
- See All One restaurant inside the PRNP
- See All Flowers along the way: White Thistle
- See All All you need is a camping permit
- See All Hiking along the Coast Trail
- See All And then some people are...
- See All In the early evening hours in the...
- See All Horses are allowed on many of the trails
- Keep your feet comfy!
- Pick up your trail maps and postcards...