"This area is all about hiking..." Top 5 Page for this destination Point Reyes Station Things to Do Tip by jessicadf
Point Reyes Station Things to Do: 59 reviews and 91 photos
This area is all about hiking and relaxing on quiet (often chilly) beaches. There's really very little else to do. Bring food and water too, as there are very few places to stop. There's an oyster farm, and there's a snack shack at Drake's Beach. That's about it!
I believe there are stables in Pt. Reyes Station, where you can rent horses, but I've never done it... hm.. that gives me an idea! :-)</p>
More Things to Do in Point Reyes Station (13)
More Reviews (63)
- See All Most places on this coast aren't safe...
- See All On a clear day, you can see the Farallon...
- A place to swim - Drakes Beach
- See All One restaurant inside the PRNP
- See All Flowers along the way: White Thistle
- See All All you need is a camping permit
- See All Hiking along the Coast Trail
- See All And then some people are...
- See All In the early evening hours in the...
- See All Horses are allowed on many of the trails
- Keep your feet comfy!
- Pick up your trail maps and postcards...