"Sailing" Killbear Point Provincial Park Things to Do Tip by sim1
Killbear Point Provincial Park Things to Do: 33 reviews and 27 photos
Just before I turned around to walk back to the car I saw this sailboat coming out of the harbour. It looked so picturesque with its white sail on the blue water and the rocky coastline. Sigh.... wish I was on that sailboat! I love to sail, but haven't done it in a long time.
More Reviews (22)
- See All Protecting against mosquitos
- See All Killbear Park is known for...
- In a way Killbear felt like a tourist...
- Please brake for snakes!!!
- See All It is about a 2 hours drive
sim1's Related Pages
Have you been to Killbear Point Provincial Park?Share Your Travels