"Puerto Rosario - lovely small..." Canary Islands Things to Do Tip by gabriellefox
Canary Islands Things to Do: 239 reviews and 214 photos
Puerto Rosario - lovely small capital
This picturesque small town illustrates the typical architecture of Canary Islands. The most representative building of this style, is in La Oliva: the Casa de los Coroneles, an 18th century
manor house. Surrounding Puerto Rosario are some splendid beaches.
More Things to Do in Canary Islands (17)
More Reviews (15)
- See All In some of the Restaurants in...
- Playas las Americas - Tenerife
- Sometimes people get a little...
- Hire a car and get off the...
- There are many scheduled...
gabriellefox's Related Pages
Have you been to Canary Islands?Share Your Travels