"By airplane.Now there are a..." Panama Transportation Tip by Fantasmine
Panama Transportation: 49 reviews and 35 photos
Now there are a lot of cruises arriving to Panama.
To travel to the beaches or to Chiriqui it is nice to rent a car (Budget, National rent a car, etc. ), it is not very expensive and it gives you freedom of movement.
To travel to San Blas and Bocas del Toro, it is faster to go by airplane (Around $100).
But you can go by bus to almost any town, very cheap, not to San Blas (it is in the middle of the sea!). The new Bus Station is great, it's worth a visit.
More Reviews (51)
- See All Do you like folklore?
- See All Isla Taborcillo. I loved this place.
- See All Panama City International Marathon
- See All BARRO COLORADO
- See All More local craft but in a real shop
- See All Miramar Intercontinental (only...
- See All Red Deck. While in Bocas this...
- See All Visit the Panama Canal, still...
Learn to swim!
(If you want to...
- If you make a Panamanian...
- 'La Central' is a place where...
- Packing List
Fantasmine's Related Pages
Have you been to Panama?Share Your Travels