"Go to very small towns if you..." Panama Off The Beaten Path Tip by Fantasmine
Panama Off The Beaten Path: 53 reviews and 78 photos
Go to very small towns if you want to see local traditions inherited from the different cultures that have been in Panama throughout the centuries.
In the picture you can see one of these traditions in La Mesa Town in Veraguas (If you are Panamanian, do not laugh, if you are from La Mesa, yes, you owe me one, ha, ha) it is called 'TORITO EMBOLAO', in Spain they do the same but with real Bulls, we have ours, LOL.
If you want to know more about this tiny town read my travelogue 'X FILES'.
More Reviews (45)
- See All Do you like folklore?
- See All Isla Taborcillo. I loved this place.
- See All Panama City International Marathon
- See All More local craft but in a real shop
- See All Miramar Intercontinental (only...
- See All Red Deck. While in Bocas this...
Fantasmine's Related Pages
Have you been to Panama?Share Your Travels