VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"MassaThis is a dance club..." Breda Nightlife Tip by Wenasje

Breda Nightlife: 46 reviews and 37 photos

<font face=tahoma color='darkblue'><b>Massa</b></font>
<font face=tahoma>This is a dance club where I used to go on <font color='darkblue'>Thursday nights</font>, this is the night of the week when all <font color='darkblue'>students</font> go out. The club is divided into 2 areas: the main dancehall and Massa Café, where it's a bit more quiet and you can actually enjoy a conversation.<BR>
I have to admit though, that the place looks more fancy in this picture than in real life. But, I do remember that the student nights were big fun! I am not too sure what it's like in the weekends. As far as I know, the average age of the party people drops significantly....</font>

Dress Code: <font face=tahoma>Whatever u like, but again: leave the trainingsuits and sneakers at home..</font>

Directions: <font face=tahoma>Address: Torenstraat 17-19, Breda. Right accross the <i>Grote Kerk</i>(= the Big Church) This seems like quite a contradiction, don't ya think? ;-)</font>
Theme: Other

• Written Aug 25, 2002

Comments

Wenasje

“I'm not curious.....I just like to know everything!”

Ranked Member