VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"Meet My Beloved Gorilla." Meet Gorila. Tip by rosequartzlover1

Handsome walking.
      Farting.
      Mom and her kid.
    by rosequartzlover1

When I first saw the real Gorilla my life ,it's the silver back ..this one...I was so exciting .He welcome us with the yawning.He may thing that "Here we go agaian.. human arriving" He doesn't seem to be annoyed by our appearance at all ,the guide told us that they are quite get used to human already but we still need to give distance to them.I love the silver back so much cuz he's so huge ..gentle giant.After met him the clock start ticking ,we have only 1 hour to be around them and in the mean time the guide will try hard to let us follow them where ever they move .This group I met is a medium size group of anout 11 member and luckily with 3 babies that I'd love to see them so much as well.There are 3 of babies with 12 and 9 months old and a very new born one which is only 1 month old but we didn't see this one cuz she has to be with her mom a little deeper in the bush a bit far from human.The 12 months old one is very naughty ,moving all the time from branch to branch so it's a bit hard to get his picture .During my precious time ,,the silver back showed his first manner with yawning then walking elegantly to his family and came toward us ,lay down in a seem to be relaxing position then gave us a big loud and long fart : )
The last moment before time out ,I stayed with a mother named "Malaika" with her 9 year old baby .The mom has only one eye ,poor her ,but she has a very cute baby that still can't walk well yet but when we approach the baby was so curious to see who we are ,she tried to come closer but not much cuz can't move well.I watched them happily ...One hour seem to be only 10 minutes ..Umm ...love them all .. I hope they can have their habitat well enough to live long and not be endanger.

Address: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park., Bwindi National Park

• Written Feb 16, 2017

Comments

rosequartzlover1

“travel everywhere”

Have you been to Bwindi National Park?