"You can take the metro to..." PR China Tip by jglenn

PR China, Hong Kong: 7 reviews and 10 photos


You can take the metro to mainland china and walk across through immigration. Entry visa is 100 HKD (13 bucks) to the economic zone of Sheng Zen. I didn't see much there except malls and more highrises (like there aren't enough to see in Hong Kong).

Review Helpfulness: 1.5 out of 5 stars

Was this review helpful?

  • Written Aug 25, 2002
  • Send to a Friend
  • Add to your Trip Planner
  • Report Abuse



“Variety is the spice of life”

Online Now


Top 5,000 Travel Writer
Member Rank:
0 4 1 0 5

Have you been to Hong Kong?

  Share Your Travels