"reactions to the prices while shopping" Shopping/Haggling Tip by susiemargare
Shopping/Haggling, Puerto Vallarta: 6 reviews and 2 photos
if you do not like the prices offered by a salesperson, just say "not today, thank you." there is no need to harangue the shopkeepers. remember that most mexicans consider all americans rich, and that most americans ARE rich compared to the average mexican family. there is little sense in bargaining over a dollar or two on a $10 purchase, prices of merchandise are already so cheap compared to the same stuff in the united states.
More Local Customs in Puerto Vallarta (11)
More Reviews (46)
- See All beautiful native art from the indigenous...
- See All good basic mexican food
- See All spectacular views from stunning...
- See All vallarta botanical gardens -- a...
- the exchange rates where you shop
susiemargare's Related Pages
Have you been to Puerto Vallarta?Share Your Travels